Internal Complaints Committee
• provides assistance if an employee or a student chooses to file a complaint with the police
• provides mechanisms of dispute redressal and platforms for dialogue
• ensures that victims or witnesses are not victimised or discriminated against while dealing with complaints of sexual harassment
• ensures that the confidentiality of the redressal mechanism is maintained with due assistance from the secret complaint redressal unit of the college (Rahasya Parathi Cell)
• On receiving a written complaint from any aggrieved person, ICC constitutes an enquiry committee in no time.
• On-campus counselling facility is made available for emotional support of the grieving persons.
Anti-Ragging Committee Co-ordinator – Dr Srinivasan 9497351478
Hostel Warden – Dr. Prasad 9447238157
Resident Tutors –
1) Dr. Lakshmi Priyadarshini 7907984998
2) Dr. Aneesudheen 7558923275
Students’ Grievance Cell– Dr K Rajan 9946839774
Rahasya Parathi Pariharam (Confidential Complaints) – Smitha Rani M S 9495837347
ICC– Dr. Geetha 9447432792
Discipline Committee Convenor – Dr. Najeeb PM 9447774510